JONNY DELANEY TEACHES YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ABLETON LIVE SO YOU CAN CREATE A GREAT SOUNDING TRACK OF YOUR OWN.
If you have you ever wanted to produce your own music and tracks from scratch, Jonny Delaney shows you how to do it, using music production software - Ableton Live.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to download and use Ableton for music production
- How to find free sound samples
- How to create a great sounding start, middle and end to your track
- How to edit, add effects and build your track
- Pro Tips that will save you a lot of time
When you're finished, make sure to share your work by uploading a picture or video of your own projects. Then share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or You Tube using the hashtag #makematictrack
- Detailed video classes presented by DJ Jonny Delaney
- Links to websites for free samples.
For this class you will need:
- Your Laptop or Desktop (Sorry, this won't really work on mobile or tablet)
You will also need to use the following websites and software:
Samples can be found on the Ableton Live package and also within these websites:
Difficulty Rating: Beginner