Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
MOTION GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION EXPERT RICH OSBORN TEACHES YOU HOW TO CREATE AN ANIMATED LOGO
Rich Osborn is a motion graphics artist who's worked with The Vamps, Taylor Swift and The Beatles! In this tutorial he'll teach you how to create an animated logo for your videos or YouTube channel.
This class was created as part of The Barbican's Young Arts Academy - a free network aimed at young creatives or young people aspiring to work in the arts or creative industries.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to plan your animation design
- How to use Motion to create an animated logo
- How to use free software like Blender as an alternative
- There's also a whole section of advance tips and tricks.
- Over 20 minutes of video classes presented by motion graphics artist Rich Osborn from Type40 Creative
For this class you will need:
- A sketchbook and pencils
- Your laptop or desktop (sorry, this won't really work on mobile or tablet)
- A copy of Motion - http://www.apple.com/uk/final-cut-pro/motion/
- OR, you can use a free alternative like Blender - https://www.blender.org
In Partnership With
Rich Osborn is a motion graphics artist who's worked on projects for The Vamps, Taylor Swift and The Beatles. See his work at Type40 Creative