HYPIXEL'S CONTENT ADMIN SHOWS YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM WEAPONS AND USE THEM IN MINECRAFT
Sean McCafferty (aka Moo) is Hypixel's Content Administrator and is responsible for all of the content in Hypixel's maps and mini games. Hypixel is the world's biggest Minecraft server network and over 2 million people play their games every month.
In this class Sean will show you how to create your very own custom sword - and then actually load it into Minecraft to play with and share with friends.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to sketch ideas for new items
- How to use resource packs in Minecraft to create and use your own items
- How to use 2D design tools to create textures for your weapon
- How to use 3D design tools to create a 3D model of your weapon
- How to export your designs and load them into Minecraft
- There's also a whole section of advance tips and tricks.
When you're finished, make sure to share your work by uploading a picture or video of your very own custom weapon. Then share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #makematicweapon
- 40 minutes of video classes presented by Sean McCafferty from Hypixel
- Sample Resource Pack including all the assets used in the classes
For this class you will need:
- A copy of Minecraft on PC or Mac (sorry, this doesn't work with PE or console)
- Plenty of paper and pens
- Graph paper (optional)
- A copy of Cubik Lite which you can download here for free http://bdcraft.net/cubik
- Access to PIXLR - https://pixlr.com - a free website for creating your 2D textures
Difficulty Rating: Beginner to Intermediate