SOUND DESIGNER EIMEAR WILLIS TEACHES YOU HOW TO CREATE AND ADD AMAZING SOUND EFFECTS TO YOUR YOU TUBE VIDEO USING AUDACITY AND iMOVIE
If you've ever wanted to add cool sound effects or voice overs to a homemade video or even a famous film clip, Eimear Willis will show you how to do it, using sound design and movie editing software - AUDACITY and iMOVIE.
This class was created as part of CreatEVE - a free event aimed at girls and women interested or involved in the Creative Industries. This event was created by and held in The Playhouse.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Tips for finding sounds for your video
- How to record your own sounds to add to your video
- How to change and add effects to your sounds
- How to easily trim and edit your sound clips and match them with your video
- Detailed video classes presented by sound designer, Eimear Willis
For this class you will need:
- A video
- Your laptop or desktop (sorry, this won't really work on mobile or tablet)
- Mic (the mic already built into your laptop/desktop will work well)
- Audacity Software (Find the download here: http://www.audacityteam.org/download/)
- iMovie Software (Find the download here: https://support.apple.com/downloads/imovie or try WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER for Microsoft or Linux)
Difficulty Rating: Beginner