ADVENTURE PHOTOGRAPHER SAM FORSON SHOWS YOU HOW TO TAKE INSTAGRAM WORTHY OUTDOOR PHOTOGRAPHS WITH YOUR CAMERA PHONE
Have you ever looked at some instagram posts and thought how can I capture something as cool as that? Look no further, Sam shows you how its done with the use of some great apps and professional tricks.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to plan a photo shoot
- What apps to use for taking professional looking photographs and how to use the apps
- How to pick the right location and how to capture the most amazing shots
- How to edit on the go and after the shoot
- How to upload and export the image onto Instagram
When you're finished, make sure to share your work by uploading a picture or video of your very own adventure photography. Then share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #makematicadventure
- Detailed video classes presented to you by Adventure Photographer Sam Forson
For this class you will need:
You will also need access to the following apps:
- Instagram (FREE) - www.instagram.com
- Photography app (Sam uses ProCam £3.99, but there are FREE options - simply type in manual camera controls into the app store) - http://www.procamapp.com/
- Adobe Lightroom (FREE) - http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/lightroom-mobile....
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
In Partnership With
Sam Forson is a Graphic Designer and Adventure Photography Enthusiast from the North Coast of Ireland. His adventures take him everywhere - from exploring caves to skating down mountains.
Find some of of his amazing images here: https://www.instagram.com/sam.forson/